<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Tuesday, January 16, 2007 @ 4:24 AM

The course of true love never did run smooth...



HEYYYYYYAAA YAYAYAPAPAPAYA.
:)
TOMORROW NO LESSON! YAY LIBERTYYYYYYY.

bonding games! i can't wait! HAHAHHA.
I can't wait for my current class to be as bonded as 2E1!
THE THOUGHT OF IT MAKES ME HIGH :D

I had ALOTALOT OF PORKCHOPS JUST NOW..WITHDOUBCHOCOLATE AND KITKAT ICECREAM...CHOCOLATES COOKIES..LAYS..MORE CHOLATES COOKIES..WAN TON MIAN.AND CHICKEN RICE FOR RECESS :D
YAY .



im deadly fat.
bZzzzzz.

Okay whatever so uhm.Today was great.I'm liking potato.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I mean Potato chips NOOOOOOOOOOO Fang shu NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Coconut NOOOOOOOOOO Round-bottomed Flask head NOOOOOOOOOO

He is Mr tan I THINK. hahahah he is cutest.Seriously..he's so chubby you will imagine his head as a soccer ball! haiiii-ya! Actually im fnie with him..He's shy and stuff.I mean he IS new..What else do we expect! :0 So yes..We were made to stand/lean on the wall/look outside the window/laugh at him/giggle/gangbang for around half-an -hour! i was annoyed..I had chinese composition incomplited! grwah.Stupid me! :( anyway so he point out the fact that we bully him...awww man.We didn't! :( We just..Asked if he was attach..If he has a gf/a wife (obviously not) and well..joan asked something which i cant remember but it wasnt pleasant for his reaction was like WHO SAID THAT!

:OOOOO

So i liked his period more tday :) I measure my height and weight..Apparently..I GREW BY 2Cm no...please dont envy me :D tsks! and my weight..schiz.4kg heavier.HAHAHAH toldcha im fat.but nevermind :) I MUST EATEATEAT.
Anyway so i ran 9 rounds ard the field today..super tiring can.I even hafta piggyback germaine and stuff..and had a race with joan piggybacking eileen! grwah.Joan fell while me and germaine laughed..she stepped on a leaf.Schiz. :/ And back to class people were lazying..

Emaths rocked but was madness.
So was Amaths..Eileen was madder (PLEASE STOPDOING MATHS WITH UR SUPER ULTA WOOPER COOPER ZOOPER SPEED OF WRITING)
eileen been suffering from insomniaas well..wondering what happened..Joan claims her "lao bing" fu fa again..she's beginning to talk to herself..OMG SUCH TERROR :0 who knws she's touching me everyday in class..while im just keeping quiet.SUCH OUT RAGE OF MODESTY :0!
okay nevermind.
I love to eat today


Not like i dont everyday!